Leica M10 Monochrom camera officially announced
THE LEICA CAMERA BLOG >> THE LIBERATION OF LIMITATION
Leica M10 Monochrom camera basic specifications:
- New 40mp full frame black and white sensor
- ISO range of 160-100,000
- Silent mechanical shutter, touchscreen, thinner body design
- ISO dial of M10-P platform
- Leica FOTOS connectivity; first Monochrom to feature Wi-Fi
- Monochromatic design aesthetic; white and gray engravings on the body, blacked-out shutter buttom and lens release button
Neues Produkt im Leica Store erleben Wetzlar >>
Leica will announce a new camera on January 17th 2020.
The camera design will be identical to Leica M10.
Stay tuned for details, DNG samples, etc.